You see this program appearing a lot on Shopee but do not know how to register for flash sale on shopee, what are the benefits of registering?
What conditions are needed to be able to register for flash sale on shopee?
So today let’s learn with Digital by Rick what Flash Sale is? And how to register for flash sale on shopee!
What is Flash Sale Shopee?
Flash Sale is a Shopee program that creates incentives for customers to buy good quality products at much lower prices than the common ground.
Flash Sale takes place every day at time frames such as 9 am 13 pm 16 pm 20 pm. These are the right time frames for the majority of free customers to choose products for sale.
How to register for flash sale on shopee needs to have the following criteria:
- Products must be of good quality, besides there must be a large quantity in stock >100 products
- The price must be good and more competitive than other shops (this is an advantage)
- A seller with a good track record (low failure rate & late delivery rate, no violation of Shopee terms and conditions)
To check if your product is eligible to participate, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Seller Channels > Marketing Channels > Shopee Programs
- Step 2: Select the open program “Register Flash Sale” in the category that your product is listed for sale.
- Step 3: Click “Add product” to nominate.
- Step 4: Wait for approval from Shopee. Products approved to participate in the program will be updated with “Accepted” status.
- Step 5: Update stock before time Flash Sale goes live and get ready for successful delivery to customers
Shop’s Flash Sale
Shop Flash Sale is a feature in the Seller Channel exclusively for selected Shops. You will be able to create your own program by signing up for a flash sale on shopee and showing it on your Store page. Engage your store visitors during a limited time offer, to increase orders:
- Choose the best product in your store
- Set the date, time, and discount amount
- See clicks and user-set reminders for your items
Shop Flash Sale will be prominently displayed on your store homepage.
Shops need to meet the following criteria to be able to use this feature:
- Order failure rate: <10%
- Late delivery rate: <10%
- Chat response rate: >=80%
- Delivery time: <= 2 days
- Shop Review Score >= 4
- Last login in the last 7 days
How long in advance do you have to create a Flash Sale of the Shop?
- You just need to create the Shop’s Flash Sale before the Shopee Flashsale time frame.
- the system will only display the time frame that has not yet taken place Shopee’s Flashsale for you to choose when creating the Shop’s Flash Sale program.
- You can only pre-create the Shop’s Flash Sale program at the earliest 2 working days before (excluding Saturday and Sunday) from 8 pm (if you want to run the program on Tuesday) or from 5 pm (if you want to run the program on Tuesday). program on other days).
- From 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, you can create a Flash Sale program of the Shop that takes place on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday next week.
- From 8 pm on Friday, you can create a Flash Sale program of the Shop that takes place on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday next week.
How to register a flash sale on shopee
You must first have a Shopee sales account to be able to register for a flash sale on shopee!
1. log in to the seller channel
You must fill in your username and password completely and correctly to log into seller channel.
2. In the Marketing Channel section, select Flash Sale of the Shop
Click “Shop Flash Sale” to view, repair, and create a new Flash Sale
3. Create a new Flash sale
4. Choose a date and time frame to run the Shop’s Flash Sale
Select “Date” and “Time Frame” to run Flash sale and click “Confirm” to complete
5. Product conditions for Shop’s Flash sale
- Allowable inventory: 5~100
- Allowed discount range: 5% ~ 99%
- Promotion price: The price after the promotion is the lowest price in the past 7 days (excluding Shopee’s Flash Sale price)
- Rating: >= 4
- Likes: Unlimited
- Pre-orders: Pre-orders are not accepted
- Number of orders sold in the last 30 days: >= 1
- Delivery: <= 2 days
- Time to join the next program: >= 1 day (The same product cannot be registered for Flash Sale for 1 consecutive day)
6. Select products to add to the Shop’s Flash Sale
Tap the filter to make your product selection easier > Confirm to save the selected products.
Note: Grayed items cannot be selected including:
- Products are sold out
- The product does not meet the product conditions.
You can add up to 10 products within the same Shop Flash Sale period.
7. Enable Flash Sale for products
The products that have just been added will show up under Total Products and are in a disabled state. To enable these products, you click “Edit Product” to enter Flash Sale details for the newly added product.
8. Enter product details for Shop’s Flash Sale
Information to be filled in to create Flash Sale:
- Discount (%)
- Flash Sale-specific inventory.
- Limit the number of purchases per customer. (Note: Shop needs to click Turn on product so that the buyer can see the product)
- Click Bulk Update to update all product categories
- Click Update Selected to select 1 or selected products only
- Click Save & Apply to save your changes
9. You have completed how to register for flash sale on shopee
All Shop Flash Sale that has been created will be displayed here. You can see:
- Status of each Flash Sale program (upcoming, running, expired)
- Flash Sale Run Time
- Products participating in Flash Sale
- Reminders set
- Product clicks/views
- Product On/Off Status (On Color green; Off Gray)
- Click the details button to view the details of each Flash Sale of the Shop